Thursday, November 22, 2007

I CRY TOO....


In thy walk in the world, they ridicule me, abuse me, tease me.... reveal my weakness. I once came across a man with no eyes, one with no feet another with no arms.... all in unison they worked together.. in unison they helped each. It was amazing in the light of all they pushedon..... i can walk alone but love to walk amongst them...


From the very start i was alone, from the very start i was an outcast. . from them they chassed me from them i lost my wings.. from them i lost my will to live..... But iam now revelling in the songs of my spirit... in my own calm storm.i watch as i grow back into a creature far greater thaN they could imagein. the spirits saved me.. kept me.. taught me. To be special is a gift, to be different is not a sin. To crave the other, rather than the latter is not abomination. to BE OR NOT TO HEAL....

Today i leave the nest to hear and follow the sound s ringing in my ears,,,, i have heard them for years and they said soon.. i will have to look for them ].. i turn back for a last glance in hope... in hope of a call baack. Deeep in me though i want to follow my destiny.. the gates shut tehe water rises the only visual symbol of my keepsers .. my saviours .. The crows fly a wave they dissapear. In fog iam lost... in sound iam found. What where how. Wherre will i go waht wil i do.

FOLLOW MY HEART, MY SOUL, MY INSTINCT. FOLLOW THE SOUND

All i have is death thoughts of teh keeper, carry on are the thoughts of my progress.. my wings are getting bigger, the sounds lounder, the feeelings deeprer . the inrigues intense the feeelings are taking control now.. I do not fathom the thoughts of my transgressors for now i feel in the rythm of what is going on.. My body iss in pain. more painfull than their hate ,,, more tearfull than their whipps. more etherial than my keepers brush.........

someone is forming ,, something is growing,, iam evolving . i feel like iam getting out of my skin........ iam inn pain auuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhh..... BUT YET IT FEELS SO GOOOD.. I AM REBORN OR IAM DYING. TONIGHT UNDER THE WOMB OF FOG I DISCOVER MY PLIGHT. I TAKE NO FLIGHT. FOR MY ANSWERS,,,, MY DESTINY IS COMING TO A CLOSURE AND A BEGINING OF WHAT IAM WHAT I CAN BE HHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHA....


LET THE PAIN, TAKE CONTROL, LET THE PLEASURE FLOW, LET MY BLOOD DRIP. LET MY FLESH TEEAR. LET MY WINGS GROW. LET THE GODS SEE A CHILD CREATED BY THEM BURN IN TORTURE. ONLY TO BE REBORN THEY SAY. MY SAVIOUR AWAITS MY DESTINY IS NOT GONE BUT BEGINING. THE DEVIL, THE ANGEL, THE DEMONS, THE PRINCIPALITIES HEAR MY SHRIEK. LET MY ENEMIES KNOW IAM COMING TO THEM TO THEM IN THEIR DREAMS TO THEM IN THEIR WWAKE O DEATH THEY SHALL NOT RUN. THE STORM IS ABOUT TO BREW.... HAHAAHHHAAHHHAHHHHHHHAHHHHAHAHH IAM REBORN. IN SPIRIT FORM.. LIKE A DEMON IAM NOT, AN ANGEL IAM NOT. WINGS OF FIRE.. A BODY OF WITERED FLESH BREAKIN OUT OF DARKNESS THAT CANT SMOTHNER MY AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


IAM FREE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like! no eating of the flesh or tortured souls so i think it may be one of the ones i like most...this is a nice side to your writing mindhunter..you brought the picture to life ;-)!

Martin Muthomi said...

creative