Thursday, December 13, 2007

MY LAST 2007 WORDS,


As the golden compass movie comes out, adapted from the book(DARKNESS MATERIAL). It makes me happy that at least a couple of people will visualise and understand the thoughts of shifting into different worlds. The dreams of actually living in a parrallel universe, the thoughts, dreams, of the purplerodent. nahhhhhhhhh...

As this will be my last 2007 blog post. I really love it. Iam going into rehab for the holidays for 14 days, alittle scary. I have over the past few days, discovered alot about myself and my life. GOD the deity is real in my life. The secret is actually not a secret but a fact of life. Alot of us choose to ignore. I refuse to fall back into my depressing state, into my abyss of sadness. I will love myself, whats wrong with that. I want to live, i want to have kids, i want to be old. LIFE IS A JOURNEY. I want to be who i can be. I want to tell tales of joy and happy ever after. I want to go back to the floor, before i learnt how to walk. I want to draw, dream. I want to move on now. I want to set new goals, new heights, i want to get over my x n move on. I want to cultivate true friend ship. i want to LOVE. I want to be real, i want to be true.

I want to wish everyone who reads this bloga merry xmas and a happy new year peeps. I leave you with this quote:

1. Every blade of grass has an angel that bends over it and whispers, "Grow! Grow!" : The Talmud

2. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a fine spirit of hope of achievement. You are here to enrich the world and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. : Woodrow Wilson

3. Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter. : Bono

4. If you have one eye on yesterday, and one eye on tomorrow, you're going to be cockeyed today.

5. The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

6. am too blessed to be stressed! : Anonymous

7. If you are going through hell...keep going. : Winston Churchill

8. My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds. :Mel Weldon

9. Every man is the architect of his own fortune. : Sallust

10. The grand essentials for happiness are: something to do, something to love and something to hope for. : Chalmers


Peace everybody and GOD the deity bless you. Purplerodent the mindhunter signing out...
comments yo! give me a good read next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindhunter,
Glad you are finally becoming true to yourself. It brings tears to my eyes. I cannot wait to hear the rehab stories. Dont fuck the nurse.

Anonymous said...

'the secret is actually not a secret but a fact of life. Alot of us choose to ignore' true true true exponentially....I really hope you do get through this and dont ignore it because it seems like you deserve all the things youre asking for
...ill add to ure quotes another quote that every bloody person likes to quote and i think thats because its actually just just a damn good quote no matter how many times its said : 'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us....[and the rest of it]'....[m.w]
cheers to your quote no.7 too-live it out man!! ;-)