Thursday, May 25, 2006

IMMORTAL SONGS

Theirs something inside me that pulls beneath the surface, consuming, confusing. Its like a self control i fear it's never ending, controling. I can't seem to find myself again, my walls are closing in, i have felt like this before.
SO INSECURE....

Crawling in my skin this wounds they will never heal. fear is how i fall confusing what is real.

This comfort in the sea has pulled itself upon me, distracting, reacting. Against my will i stand beside my own refelction. Its haunting i cant find myself again. RETURN OF THE SON. KUTHULIS RISES AGAIN.


The never ending, ever immortal. LINKIN PARK, SYSTEM OF DOWN, COLD PLAY, NEPHILI, NIRVANA, DISTURBED, BATS FROM HELL. Let the exorsism begin, let the drinking of blood from the nirvana last dated over rated. not tasted human virgin. We come for the soul, physicall shall die. Immortal shall.. NIRVANA.....

No comments: