Sunday, May 07, 2006

Lamentations of Raphaziel

Raphaziel, raphazeil, zeil, death, insanity, horrow, loneliness, hate........In the state of utter misunderstandings, i don't know where to hide. From my own i cannot, i still remmember when the sun was shining. Not really its always been dark in the abyss, hate, pain i lived with them demonized. a slave they took me to haunt me, they didin't hurt me they didn't.

To watch and see the horrow. To kill my soul from within, to mess with my mind they did. To let me see them kill, devour, eat, dismemeber my kind they let me see. after a while my hurt disappeared where has it gone. where has my hurt gone, i want to go back to believing in everything. Out they left me, like a bird in a cage i was set free, to leave. i run i couldn't they kicked me out. Not before feeding me their prey, eating entrails, drinking blood. Watching torture. Driving me into madness, i don't know if i can stop the pain if i will it all away. Don't close your eyes, i couldn,t they were open shut i die.. To live in pain, sorrow to die in hate and abomination. I don,t know how to love, i cannot escape, i cannot escape iam. Iam now the prison itself lives in me. They laugh, tauuunt me.

I CANNOT REJECT THE WHOLE WORLD. BUT THE WORLD CANNOT ACCEPT ME. Evil is me and i is evil. HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME.....Raphaziel walks amongst us, Like Abel he preys the night hoping to cancel his fears and hat e hahahahah he is doomed only seeking help. Before they visit hime to complete their task .MAKING HIM ONE OF THEM.......•••••••••

No comments: